Church of Good Shepherd, Collier Row
The church of the Good Shepherd stands on the west side of Collier Row Lane at the junction of RedriffRoad. The church was completed and consecrated in 1934 and is in the diocese of Chelmsford.
The old system at the church consisted of high level Quartz heaters that famously heat the top of people’s heads whilst allowing the rest of the body to remain in sub zero conditions. In an attempt to remidy the situation the system was supplemented with mobile Calor gas heaters that were not only a health and safety issue but also contributed large amounts of condensation into the church which is very harmful to the building fabric.
Our solution was to install a new low pressure hot water system with twin boilers and colour coded radiators. The church now reaches temperature within approximately 1 hour and in complete silence and with considerably lower running costs. A warm congregation is usually a happy congregation!
2 wall mounted Potterton Sirius condensing boilers with stainless steel heat exchangers.
The boilers are fitted with discreet vertical fan flues colour coded to match their environemtn.
Minster triple panelled triple dinned in a special colour coded finish.
Churchwarden Intelligent single zone.
For a church heating quote please complete our contact form below.
Contact us for a free church heating system quotation
9 Salmon Fields Business Village